- The course includes introduction to the ingredients, overview of typical Thai vegetables and fruits, preparation of classical Thai dishes.
- Each student receives the hands on training necessary to master the art of Thai cuisine.
- All dishes can be adapted to taste or vegetarian preferences.
- Students will have a chance to taste what they cook and receive a free recipe book.
- Every student is provided with individual utensils, wok and stove.
- Spring Rolls
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Curry Pastes (made from scratch)
- Green Curry Chicken with Eggplant
- Panang Curry with Chicken or Beef (similar to Satay)
- Pad Thai (Fried Noodle Thai Style)
- Tom Kar Kai (Chicken in Coconut Milk)
- Stir Fry Chicken with Holy Basil
- Papaya Salad (Som Tam)
- Stir Fried Morning Glory
1,500 ฿ per person *
* Price includes transportation from hotel in Ao Nang or Krabi Town
Available Monday - Saturday from 01.00 pm to 06.00 pm
2 person minimum